Why become a member? ×

Hartke 410 XL 400 watt cab NOW SOLD

bassfunk

Hey All

I have a Hartke 410 XL that is surplus to requirements now I've got a Barefaced Compact. It comes with a really heavy duty padded cover and I'll chuck in a jack to jack speaker cable if you want it as well. It's a real workhorse and has lasted me well. I bought it off lemmywinks on here a couple of years ago, it was in excellent nick then and it is now. I'll be sad to see it go as I really like the sound of this. But I'm not going to use it now so it may as well go to somebody who is.

Price dropped to [size=4]£140[/size] AND SOLD That includes the cover and speaker cable or I can deliver within a reasonable distance of Manchester. Not sure about a courier as it's fairly heavy and I don't have a box.

Trades wise I'm interested in a small practice combo with cd in and headphone out, or squire VMs or WHYG? Try me I can only say no :)

Here are the specs:
- Dual-Chamber, Dual-Ported Cabinet
- Four Hartke XL 10 inch Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers
- Power Handling: 400 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz To 5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1 W/1 M
- Voice Coil: 1.5 inch
- Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
- Parallel 1/4 inch Inputs
- Dimensions: 24(H) X 24(W) X 15(D) inches
- Weight: 88 lb.

The pics:

Edited by bassfunk

Ah, my old cab!

Also worth a mention that it's the old USA made one, IMO much better made than the more recent Chinese ones. These were expensive cabs when new!
Cover is also excellent quality and would set you back £35+ if bought seperately so a lot of cab for the money. Looks like it's in the exact same condition as when i sold it too!

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='1181264' date='Mar 29 2011, 07:56 PM']Ah, my old cab!

Also worth a mention that it's the old USA made one, IMO much better made than the more recent Chinese ones. These were expensive cabs when new!
Cover is also excellent quality and would set you back £35+ if bought seperately so a lot of cab for the money. Looks like it's in the exact same condition as when i sold it too![/quote]

Thanks Steve, It is in the same condition. I've lways kept the cover on when transporting it and never remove the cover at home. Cheers for the reminder about it being USA made - Somebody should call Larry to see what he thinks :) I need this to go soon as I may have Yorks5stringer's PA off him on sunday and the wife won't be too pleased if I'm taking up even more of the 'box room' (read studio).

Ta

Pete

Would you be interested in a trade for a Fender Rumble 100 combo at all?

[url="http://www.dv247.com/guitars/fender-rumble-100-210-bass-guitar-amp-combo--41611"]http://www.dv247.com/guitars/fender-rumble...mp-combo--41611[/url]

[quote name='Wooks79' post='1184216' date='Apr 1 2011, 07:44 AM']Would you be interested in a trade for a Fender Rumble 100 combo at all?

[url="http://www.dv247.com/guitars/fender-rumble-100-210-bass-guitar-amp-combo--41611"]http://www.dv247.com/guitars/fender-rumble...mp-combo--41611[/url][/quote]

Thanks Wooks79 but it's a little bigger than I need at the moment.

Pete

[quote name='BuryingLuck' post='1184995' date='Apr 1 2011, 05:07 PM']I'd be interested but I could only stretch to £120 at the moment.

I live in Manchester so I could pick up not a problem.

Let me know man, cheers[/quote]

Are you sure you can't stretch anymore? the cab is worth that on it's own, but with the cover and cable it's worth at least £140?

Thanks

Pete

[quote name='bassfunk' post='1187111' date='Apr 3 2011, 09:27 PM']Thanks But I've now had an offer for £140 so sold subject to the usual[/quote]
If your offer falls through,please let me know.I'll take it like a shot and collect it too.

[quote name='Toastie1' post='1187792' date='Apr 4 2011, 02:26 PM']If your offer falls through,please let me know.I'll take it like a shot and collect it too.[/quote]

Sorry Mate this has now gone. Thanks for the interest though and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Thanks

Pete

[quote name='bassfunk' post='1188241' date='Apr 4 2011, 08:06 PM']Sorry Mate this has now gone. Thanks for the interest though and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Thanks

Pete[/quote]
Glad you got a sale,Pete. All the Best.