Why become a member? ×

Hello All

phil625sxc

Hi there Basschatters
Been lurking here for quite a while, have bought a bass from a member here and now have one up for sale so thought it would only be polite to introduce myself !
I'm based in north London, have been playing for a long time but had a bit of a break for several years so am now getting back into it - I have a day job so it's just for fun, although most of the gigs I do are paid (poorly...) :-)
I play a Warwick Thumb 6 which I've had since '89, a very recent Dingwall AB2 5 string and a Squier VM fretless through a Markbass 800 tube and 2 x 12" NY cab.
I play regularly with a big band and a salsa band, and do a weekly jazz jam night, and also the occasional dep here and there.
I've really enjoyed the forum since I've been a member here, there's some excellent resources on the theory part, the Major's Boot Camp is outstanding, plus all the transcriptions and other stuff people put up - excellent.
I've also really appreciated Bilbo's Jazz thread and of course all the endless debates that go on...keep up the good work ! :-)

Phil