Why become a member? ×

Fender JB75-100 CIJ jazz - [SOLD]

mr_russ

I've now got a nice lakland DJ5 and am looking to replace this jazz with something different.

It's a non export '75 reissue jazz bought direct from Ishibashi mid last year.

It's a stunning player, I bought an audere pre for it at the same time but ended up taking it out- sounded better passive.
It's got a great tone and is amazingly well built, without a doubt far better than the 2003 USA jazz 4 I had. I've got it set up with a great low action with a set of 45's.

Spotless condition, well looked after- only gigged about 5-6 times, I've used this mostly in the studio.

Natural Ash body
Rosewood neck with pearl blocks / cream binding.
Black scratchplate
US pickups

Comes with a really nice Ritter gig bag- one of the really thick padded upper end ones- not sure of the model but will find out.

I'm after £450 cash- I've found something I'd like to buy ;D

R

Edited by mr_russ

[quote name='NickThomas' post='133084' date='Feb 3 2008, 03:36 PM']Thank goodness this isn't a 5 string . This one's a stunner guys and when I saw it the other week , looks as new.

Nick.[/quote]

I'd love a 5 string version of this bass- I don't think they make one though.

I'll probably tune this p bass to B though if I can get away with it!

Sorry everyone, dodgy internet connection- It appears to be ok now.

I'm pretty sure I've replied to all my pm's- apologies if I missed one, please let me know if you haven't received a reply.

I'm having trouble finding a suitable replacement bass for this- anyone got a nice precision they want to get rid of for about £400ish?

r

I'm sorry guys- I've had so much interest in this bass, but I can't see it go just yet- I'm not in the position to buy what I really want and this jazz is absolutely excellent.

I'm probably going to keep this and try to get hold of a cheaper precision around the £200 mark

I've had loads of pms and will do my best to get back to everyone - my apologies now if I miss anyone out

Sorry to keep people hanging

Russ

• 2 months later...