Why become a member? ×

PIGBAG @ Phoenix Arts Centre, Exeter - CANCELLED

discreet

[b][size=4]PIGBAG - GIG CANCELLED[/size][/b]

Due to reasons beyond our control, the gig planned for the Phoenix Arts Centre, Exeter on Friday March 18 2011 is now [b]CANCELLED[/b]

Apologies to everyone who was planning to attend, particularly those who booked tickets! :)

AFAIK we are still playing the [b]Jazz Cafe on Saturday March 26 2011[/b].

Will confirm nearer the event.

Mark x

Edited by discreet

[quote name='Clarky' post='1163356' date='Mar 15 2011, 05:13 PM']Can't be there for proximity reasons but best of luck!

I saw Pigbag live in Oxford (I'm 99% certain) in the very early 80s around the time of 'Papa's Got a brand new Pigbag' and it was a great gig[/quote]

Thanks, Clarky! We're doing the Jazz Cafe in Camden on Sat March 26th if that suits you better... :)

I SO want to come to this but can't, other commitments and geography as well. (oh... not the GCSE you understand)
mean I cant.
Made a note in the Diary, simply said "bugger"
have a good one you cant fail, Sh*T Hot band
ATB
Witterth
a whole post and,
note no !!'s... By the way... oh crap!!...

[quote name='witterth' post='1163364' date='Mar 15 2011, 05:18 PM']I SO want to come to this but can't, other commitments and geography as well. (oh... not the GCSE you understand)
mean I cant.
Made a note in the Diary, simply said "bugger"
have a good one you cant fail, Sh*T Hot band
ATB
Witterth
a whole post and,
note no !!'s... By the way... oh crap!!...[/quote]

:) Cheers mate... I'll let you know when we're down your way... so to speak. :) !!

[quote name='Hobbayne' post='1163393' date='Mar 15 2011, 05:32 PM']I seem to remember it was similar to "Precious" by the Jam! Those were the days!! :)[/quote]

What a rip! 'Papa' was written in the late 70s. 'Precious' was released in the early 80s. :)

I think I've got a couple of tickets for this one kicking around the house somewhere. Still not decided whether I'll go yet :)

See you Friday mate, really looking forward to it. Remember, look out for the guy in white cowboy boots and a pith helmet, that'll be me :)

Edited by Marvin