Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger on iPod/iPhone

dave_bass5

Has anyone else seen this yet?

It looks pretty good and i might be tempted to get another irig now.
[url="http://pocketlabworks.com/pocketGK.html"]PocketGK[/url]

The best part is you dont need to import any songs first.

Anyone with a iRig care to test the the free version out and let me know how well it works?

Edited by dave_bass5

I just downloaded it after reading this thread. Using it with an iRig. It's great!

The ability to play along to any music without importing makes all the difference. Sounds good to.

Now I can make a playlist of all the tracks I need to learn and just work through them. Ace.

[quote name='steve' post='1167581' date='Mar 18 2011, 08:00 PM']I have the free version on my iPad and it works fine with an iRig. The sound quality and volume is much better than the amplitube app[/quote]

Thats good to hear. I was really excited about Amplitube but after 30mins i found it to be a real pain getting a good, solid clean tone.

Think ill get a iRig or Peavey Ampkit Link ordered this week.

Cheers all, it seems like finally someones done it right. The fact that you couldn't just play along with any recordings on the device without importing them first is something that i think put some people off the Amplitube version. They said the tracks had to be re-sampled to reduce latency, i assume GK have got around this.

Edited by dave_bass5