Why become a member? ×

Weezer/Matt Sharp Jazz build

umcoo

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the late reply. Hopefully these may be of some help to you. If you need anything else, just ask. Eccuse the slightly shaky pics!

That last pic tries to show how deep the pickup is till it hits the rectangle part of the pickup (the base, if you will). You can see on this thread (first page I think) how deep they actually go.

No problem brother.

Ermm...not sure. Any way to check? The pickup is from 1996...did they have neo back then? There's a big magnet stuck on the bottom of it too. According to Schecter HQ, it adds a bit more oomph (my words, not theirs).

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright Chris, hope you and the bass are getting along!!
Just stumbled upon this thread whilst doing some google optimisation for my site
Here's a link to some photos I took on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacksinstrumentsvcs/sets/72157626851192368/with/5704078028/

all the best mate,
Jack

Hi Jack,

Hope you're good? Me and the bass are doing great thanks. Not a hint of wanting to sell it, which must be some kind of record for me!

Hope I'm not gushing here, but just want to say that Jack provided a great service and the bass was assembled, setup and tinkered with to my liking for a very reasonable price and I think it was all done in less than a week. Any North West people needing work done should check him out.

Cheers again Jack