Why become a member? ×

SX P bass FS

waynepunkdude

I'm doing a clear out of basses it pangs me to sell this but I need to clear out.

I gave it a refin it's a nice colour now, it's a matt finish, this is one of the early 21 fret models not to be confused with the cheaper 24 fret models.

£150 plus postage or pick up from Faversham.

Edited by waynepunkdude

[quote name='shantijoe' post='1135481' date='Feb 21 2011, 02:01 PM']I WILL NOT SELL TO ANY NEWBIES.
will only sell to someone who understands the honour that goes with it, it's my bass and I can sell on my own terms NO ARGUMENTS.

Hi Sir,
respectful good luck, I'd be too afraid to argue, :)
joe[/quote]

Sorry, I don't wish to sound nasty, I just want this to go to someone who knew what a good guy Si was.

[quote name='Stu-khag' post='1139362' date='Feb 23 2011, 11:10 PM']arrgh I'd love to bring this bass back to Cardiff but the mortgage has to come first. boo! Is the chequered scratch plate a sticker or printed on to it and is the plate a different shape to fender ones?[/quote]

It's a sticker, it's a tort underneath.

I worried about getting rid of the P I got off Si too, mine was a 70s RI jap one. I wanted to keep it as a sort of tribute but I realised it should be getting played, not looked at. Plus Tredders was excited to be getting a bass that had come via Si so I don't think it was a bad thing in the end.

[quote name='cocco' post='1146020' date='Mar 1 2011, 04:42 PM']I worried about getting rid of the P I got off Si too, mine was a 70s RI jap one. I wanted to keep it as a sort of tribute but I realised it should be getting played, not looked at. Plus Tredders was excited to be getting a bass that had come via Si so I don't think it was a bad thing in the end.[/quote]

TBH I think I can get away with keeping it so I will.