Why become a member? ×

*Sold* TecAmp Puma 350

razze06

I've decided to part with my trusty TecAmp Puma 350.

It's a really exceptionally good amp: light, powerful, and versatile. I've been toying with the idea of keeping it, but finances won't allow.

Spec-wise it's 350W into 4 ohm, and 250W into 8 ohm. It's got all the usual knobs (gain, lows, lo-mids, hi-mids, highs, master) and a "taste" knob that provides different degrees of richness or dryness to the sound. Weighs 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs), but it fits in a large gigbag pocket. [url="http://www.tecamp.de/?id=133"]Specs here[/url]

The combination of the eq and the taste control can provide a great variety of sounds, and frankly, a bass to die for, defined and powerful.
Condition is good. I've gigged with it for a year and a half, so it's got a few small scratches, but nothing that you could see from more than two feet away from the amp. Pics available on request.
I've never played through anything smoother than this, and that is the only criticism i have for it: it doesn't do grit or overdrive.

However, it's gotta go, so yours for £350 shipped to mainland UK.

Pics:[attachment=72515:2011_02_...07.49.01.jpg][attachment=72514:2011_02_...07.49.49.jpg]

Now sold for a reasonable offer!

Edited by razze06

[quote name='razze06' post='1134370' date='Feb 20 2011, 03:01 PM']Thanks LukeFRC, I am currently fantasizing that my situation changes so that I can keep this...

Anyone for a fantastic bit of kit?
If it's too dear, please make a offer. The worst I can say is not thanks[/quote]

And Bump!