Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Chrome Hipshot replacement Rickenbacker bridge £70 P&P

Unfortunately these arrived too late for when I owned my Ric, but my loss is your gain :)

First up is a brand new (still unwrapped) Hipshot replacement chrome bridge (as per the one pictured). These bridges are far superior to the current stock Ric bridges and allow individual string height, intonation and go a long way to alleviating These are currently selling for £105 plus P&P. Mine is available for £70 inc P&P.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='steviedee' post='1131669' date='Feb 17 2011, 10:55 PM']Sorry for being so vague! I was wondering if the bridge would fit the Ibanez but interested the pick up surround as well.[/quote]

You've just missed out on the surround by 2 minutes I'm afraid.

I'm not sure whether the bridge would fit the Ibanez. I guess if it's anything like the Ric bridge it would but that's only a guess :)

[quote name='steviedee' post='1131652' date='Feb 17 2011, 10:42 PM']Dunno if you know if this would fit an Ibanez rick copy?[/quote]
Hey Stevie, it will fit, as far as I can tell all MIJ Rick copy bridges are identical dimensions to real 'uns. I have a brass Hipshot on my Kasuga.

J.

Hey Stevie, it will fit, as far as I can tell all MIJ Rick copy bridges are identical dimensions to real 'uns. I have a brass Hipshot on my Kasuga.

J.

Thanks Jon

I've just had a look at a few Ibby's Ric copies on Google and the bridges look pretty-much the same as the Ric bridge so I guess this will fit

• 2 weeks later...