Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Stingray 5 fretless neck for sale -

aidanhallbass

Hi

I have this beautiful neck for sale, its a genuine Ernie Ball SR5 neck, rosewood fretboard in perfect condition - straight and unmarked, and has green leds fitted to the front and side by Sims at a cost of £500. A stunning and unique neck for your stingray. The only issue is there is a slight nick to the headstock between two machine heads, nothing major but its there.

Looking for £400

Can accept paypal.

[attachment=72196:bass.jpg]

Contact me for further

Edited by aidanhallbass

MB1. :)
Forum Rules state you need to list a price or your ad will be removed.

also if you're only selling the neck this is in the wrong thread.I would have thought if these were Sims leds? the battery compartment will be in the back of the bass body making the leds inoperative if your just selling the neck?

Edited by MB1

[quote name='MB1' post='1127138' date='Feb 14 2011, 03:10 PM']MB1. :)

also if you're only selling the neck this is in the wrong thread.I would have thought if these were Sims leds? the battery compartment will be in the back of the bass body making the leds inoperative if your just selling the neck?[/quote]

Price added, but yes I know what you are saying about the leds, however all you'd need to do is attach a battery pack to the neck with two wires, so the leds are not inoperable.

Cheers

[quote name='MB1' post='1127138' date='Feb 14 2011, 03:10 PM']MB1. :)

also if you're only selling the neck this is in the wrong thread.I would have thought if these were Sims leds? the battery compartment will be in the back of the bass body making the leds inoperative if your just selling the neck?[/quote]
yeah but knowone is going to buy the neck without putting it on a Bass.. just sayin

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1127369' date='Feb 14 2011, 06:00 PM']yeah but knowone is going to buy the neck without putting it on a Bass.. just sayin[/quote]

my thought exactly.
Not sure what the fuss is about the location of this thread.

Nice neck... but you have to be more of a man than I am to play with leds on the board :)