Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Bloody great big soldering iron

Toasted

I failed to pay attention when ordering a new soldering iron from ebay and ended up with one more like a welding torch than a soldering iron.

The bit is about the size of a medium philips head screwdriver! Free to whoever wants it. Otherwise it's going to the tip.

Joe.

[quote name='Toasted' post='129161' date='Jan 28 2008, 11:13 AM']I failed to pay attention when ordering a new soldering iron from ebay and ended up with one more like a welding torch than a soldering iron.

The bit is about the size of a medium philips head screwdriver! Free to whoever wants it. Otherwise it's going to the tip.

Joe.[/quote]

Hey Joe

Where you going with that soldering iron in you hand? Sorry, that's was painful :)

I might be interested in it. A couple of questions though - how many watts and how big is the thing as a whole?

[quote name='overwater#1' post='129422' date='Jan 28 2008, 05:09 PM']Gone or not Joe.. although ive had a couple of items off here recently, and feel a cheeky get... if it ain't gone, i will show some interest in it though...
Cheers! Matt :)[/quote]

Jeez Matt, your house must look like a right sh1t tip. Are you sure you aren't a Womble?