Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD NOW - Rien va' plus

[b][center]ALL PICTURES ARE SHOWN BELOW IN THE CORRECT ORDER[/center][/b]

[b]***SOLD***[/b] [s]Item 1) Precision Bass white pearloid pickguard[/s] [b]***SOLD***[/b]
[b]***SOLD***[/b] [s]Item 2) Precision Bass Tort pickguard[/s] [b]***SOLD***[/b]

[b]***SOLD***[/b] [s]Item 3) NEW Fender Tweed DELUXE Gig Bag - £30 delivered. Fits all long scale Fender Basses, J / P / Jag etc.[/s] [b]***SOLD***[/b]

[b]***SOLD***[/b] [s]Item 4) Mono SharkSkin - Steel Gray Comfort strap - SIZE S = Short[/s] [b]***SOLD***[/b]

[b]***SOLD***[/b] [s]Item 5) LEO QUANN BADASS III Bridge - Fits all Fender Bass, front loaded or strung through [b]***SOLD***[/b][/s]

[b]***SOLD***[/b] [s]Item 6) Fender Tweed Strap - Fully adjustable - Mint Condish - real wowen tweed not a printed pattern and with a big f/off gold F monogram on the front leather end, gorgeous strap - £10 delivered[/s] [b]***SOLD***[/b]

Edited by Grand Wazoo

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1127852' date='Feb 15 2011, 12:25 AM']BUMP

Item 3) NEW Fender Tweed DELUXE Gig Bag - Never left home - £30 delivered, this is the same I sold a month ago, I have 3 of them, I am keeping the last one. Fits all long scale Fender Basses, J / P / Jag etc.

Item 5) LEO QUANN BADASS III Bridge - Fits all Fender Bass, front loaded or strung through. - NEW - £75 delivered (comes with fitting screws and allen key) eBay has a new one for £105! Bargain!

Item 6) Fender Tweed Strap - Fully adjustable - Mint Condish - real wowen tweed not a printed pattern and with a big f/off gold F monogram on the front leather end, gorgeous strap - £10 delivered

[b]Items 3, 5 and 6 Still available [/b][/quote]

PM'd re badass

[quote name='tarcher' post='1128790' date='Feb 15 2011, 07:47 PM']Those gigbags are bloody lovely and well worth the dosh.
Lovely feel well padded and very practical as well as looking the biz.
Bought one just before christmas for myself .[/quote]

There you go, I was going to add, that when I first bought it, I was surprised how very well padded these gig bags are, as tarcher rightly said, also the seams and zippers are well sturdy, and it does look as it can take a bit of a pounding while keeping your precious bass inside honest, they are very posh, that tweed pattern is very nice. I think for the price they are a safe investment. I have bought 3 of these when I owned the 3 Squier Classic Vibe, but I sold two of those basses and had no justification for the extra 2 gig bags, so I am keeping one for the Fiesta Red precision which I am not going to sell EVER.

[quote name='JimBobTTD' post='1129161' date='Feb 16 2011, 05:23 AM']Hmm. Sounds good - I'll get it for my Jazz build. PM on its way![/quote]

PM replied waiting on payment and address to ship the gig bag, cheers.

As for the Fender tweed strap, despite many haggling pms from one particular member, I wish to repeat to this gentleman that no, I won't accept £8 and that £10 is my last offer, thanks but I am not a green grocers shop.

Edited by Grand Wazoo

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1129508' date='Feb 16 2011, 12:29 PM']PM replied waiting on payment and address to ship the gig bag, cheers.

As for the Fender tweed strap, despite many haggling pms from one particular member, I wish to repeat to this gentleman that no, I won't accept £8 and that £10 is my last offer, thanks but I am not a green grocers shop.[/quote]

Well you can only ask then ask again to make sure. :)
I ain't proud :)