Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT USA 210 Classic cab SOLD

Cat Burrito

Up for sale is my Ampeg SVT 210 USA cab that I got from Richardd last year here on Basschat (I can't find the thread for the life of me!). In the tradition of anyone with GAS I really didn't think I'd be selling this as it served me really well... the simple fact was the head I was using packed up and I bought an Orange head to replace it. The cab was great but I really wanted to have a matched set so bought an Orange cab. Suddenly a perfectly great cab became redundant and is now taking up space! Go figure?!

The pictures were taken on my phone just prior to deciding to sell a couple of weeks back. This was bought as a back up cab for gigs where space was an issue. Typically punchy but with a surprising amount of low end. I used this at a few gigs Sheffield, Manchester, London & Newport and had a couple of soundmen comment unprompted on what a great cab it was. I have the 1x15 cab too but never needed to put the two together onstage.

I drove 200miles + to pick this up and having sold a practice amp postage isn't going to be an option. I simply can't work out how to get postage anything other than sounding like a rip off. I'm in West Berkshire so near the A34 and M4. I don't mind meeting a buyer within an hour of home but ideally it's cash on collection.

I paid £235 and in the spirit of Basschat I'd like to make the [b]£235[/b] back. I've since added a custom cover which I'll include in the £235 as a freebie. I look after my gear and this cab didn't leave my house without the cover. I know Ampeg do a cheaper version, the chinese AV mini rig 210 but this is the USA one, not to be confused. A quick search has revealed these going for £250 so I reckon my price is pretty fair.

Oh & there is a feedback thread for me on here proving that very few of my BC sales result in serious injury or death! Oh & not interested in any trades as I'm pretty much GAS free right now.

Features:

2 x 10" Drivers
Horn
Variable High Frequency Level
High Frequency Protection
Bass Reflex Cabinet Design
8 Ohms
400 Watts Program
200 Watts RMS
42 Hz - 18K Hz dynamic range

Specifications:

18" x 24" x 16"
55 Pounds

Edited to say SOLD

Edited by BurritoBass

I`ve just managed to get hold of one of these cabs, and they are really good cabs indeed.

A real bargain here, for a cab that doesn`t come along every day ( or even week/month/year).

Mine cost me more than that as well - curses.