Why become a member? ×

Cringeworthy Photos

phsycoandy

On a recent thread I asked u guys for some help on my tone for an Elvis night I had to dep for, well all went well thank you but the result was a "Cringeworthy Photo" so I thought what a good idea for a new thread with shots of gigs we've done where we wish we wern't there, or the ground would open up, or the photo was just plain funny, heres mine any way, fire away.

PS: I took the MB cab for this as that new UL310 ive got is too lively a tone for this I reckoned

Edited by phsycoandy

Ok, i'll bite!

New Years Eve 2007!!
Although in my defence i got offered an extra £50 to wear this, I've no problem with not taking myself very seriously lol

[url="http://imageshack.us"][/url]

Si
p.s.
The top is my gf's :)

[quote name='ped' post='128657' date='Jan 27 2008, 01:12 PM']That isn't too bad mate, nothing wrong with you there - first of all you are rocking a pretty sweet 'tash, and I don't think anyone holding a bass like that should have to cringe at themself EVER!![/quote]
Well thank you its just I looked out at the forest of grey hair (i know i have none) and thought help get me out of here.! Tash yeah cool!

Andy,

If I could get some stills I did when doing a TV programme some years ago, I'd certainly have some to beat you hands down. One wearing a 70s suit that was [b]clearly[/b] too small for me if you get me!

You don't look cringeworthy at all, just a guy playing a beautiful bass (and I'm the lucky one that knows what it sounds like too!), going about his business. I think "Elvis" has more to worry about than you :)

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='128837' date='Jan 27 2008, 07:12 PM']Andy,

If I could get some stills I did when doing a TV programme some years ago, I'd certainly have some to beat you hands down. One wearing a 70s suit that was [b]clearly[/b] too small for me if you get me![/quote]

lol Haha! I think thats something we all wanna see :huh:..upload the vid! :)