Why become a member? ×

US Fender Jazz - Sunset Orange S1 Switching

farmer61

Beautiful US Jazz, great condition and a great player, but my move away from Fender and some killer GAS attacks prompt this unexpected rush of blood to the head.

Gigged a few times by me, I've owned for 20 months. Comes with original HSC and case candy. No major marks or dings, the S1 switching is a bit of a Marmite issue, but I used it a lot when I was gigging!! I'll post more pics if required, these are the orginals from when I bought this beauty, not changed from when I bought, maybe a couple of scuffs to the case where I've transported to gigs.

The colour is a warm orange but the grain shows through nicely.

A lovely bass and a reluctant sale.......but Mr Gibson is calling again....!

Any questions, please ask away.

Edited by farmer61

[quote name='tom1946' post='1119713' date='Feb 8 2011, 05:25 AM']Someone buy it and save my marriage.... :)

seriously cheap![/quote]

Got one coming in so need to balance the books to save mine tbh

[quote name='karlfer' post='1119731' date='Feb 8 2011, 07:28 AM']No, ridiculously cheap :lol: .
Don't do it (especially whenI'm skint :D )
Karl.[/quote]

Just trying to recoup what I paid, plus my petrol to collect tbh, I'm rubbish at trading basses, I don't lose out but rarely gain. :)

[quote name='JTUK' post='1119747' date='Feb 8 2011, 08:10 AM']Has MM20 seen this..?

Like the grain through the finish..very nice looking bass.[/quote]

Thanks it looks better in the flesh, just finalising my move away from Trace Elliot and Fender.