Why become a member? ×

FT Status S2 classic 6 string **SOLD**

Rumble

To be perfectly honest, I'm still not absolutely sure that I'm doing the right thing here, but I'm employing the 'flip a coin, call and judge you decision by your reaction' type approach.

Make no mistake, this is a fantastic bass (hence my hesitant approach), but I'm just not using the 6th string and in truth, would probably like something a little more growly in the low end.

I'll try not to bore you with loads of blurb, so I've attached a pic that'll probably tell you most of what you need to know - Mahogony wings with Walnut tone block, bolt-on neck, gold hardware, lovely top which I think is a figured Walnut.... It's also absolutely MINT. Comes with Status hardcase

Only trades considered at the moment for something Warwick or similar, but they must be 5'ers I'm afraid. Might consider cash sale but only if there's something on the forum that takes my interest.

[attachment=71436:IMG_2741__50__.JPG]

Get in touch if you have any interesting offers

Edited by Rumble

[quote name='Rumble' post='1118303' date='Feb 6 2011, 09:26 PM']To be perfectly honest, I'm still not absolutely sure that I'm doing the right thing here, but I'm employing the 'flip a coin, call and judge you decision by your reaction' type approach.

Make no mistake, this is a fantastic bass (hence my hesitant approach), but I'm just not using the 6th string and in truth, would probably like something a little more growly in the low end.

I'll try not to bore you with loads of blurb, so I've attached a pic that'll probably tell you most of what you need to know - Mahogony wings with Walnut tone block, bolt-on neck, gold hardware, lovely top which I think is a figured Walnut.... It's also absolutely MINT. Comes with Status hardcase

Only trades considered at the moment for something Warwick or similar, but they must be 5'ers I'm afraid. Might consider cash sale but only if there's something on the forum that takes my interest.

[attachment=71436:IMG_2741__50__.JPG]

Get in touch if you have any interesting offers[/quote]

PM'd you re a Thumb 5-string trade Nice pre bb-bat neck. :)

Edited by GremlinAndy

I'm pretty sure the string spacing is 18mm and the scale length is 34.75".

As for the price, I'd rather look at trade for the moment. I have a couple of interesting offers on the table at the moment. If none of them work out, I'll post a price and go for a cash sale.

Thanks