Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 5-string

Lenny B

Putting my Warwick 5 up for sale - it's a Streamer Stage 1 5 string, about a '92, bought in '97 from The Gallery in Camden.

It's in pretty good nick, but could do with a bit of a clean. It's a great bass but i've not much time for it at the moment (and I have a silver sparkly one now)

I was going to fix it up and ask for a grand, but could let it go for £900 as it is.

If anyone's interested please let me know.

Cheers

Edited by Lenny B

:)-->
QUOTE(Lenny B @ Jun 5 2007, 12:27 AM) [snapback]12237[/snapback]
Putting my Warwick 5 up for sale - it's a Streamer Stage 1 5 string, about a '92, bought in '97 from The Gallery in Camden.

It's in pretty good nick, but could do with a bit of a clean and set-up. The only issue is the nut's come loose - I emailed Warwick about this and they said it can happen if you remove the strings from one side to the other, rather than one from each side and work inwards. Said it's simple to repair.

It's a great bass but i've not much time for it at the moment (and I promised the missus i'd sell before i buy and my GAS is up and running)

I was going to fix it up and ask for a grand, but could let it go for £900 as it is.

Cheers[/quote]

Ba-da-bump

:)-->
QUOTE(Lenny B @ Jun 5 2007, 12:27 AM) [snapback]12237[/snapback]

It's in pretty good nick, but could do with a bit of a clean and set-up. The only issue is the nut's come loose - I emailed Warwick about this and they said it can happen if you remove the strings from one side to the other, rather than one from each side and work inwards. Said it's simple to repair.

It's a great bass but i've not much time for it at the moment (and I promised the missus i'd sell before i buy and my GAS is up and running)

Cheers[/quote]

Bippity-Boppity-Bump!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Lenny B' post='12237' date='Jun 5 2007, 12:27 AM']Putting my Warwick 5 up for sale - it's a Streamer Stage 1 5 string, about a '92, bought in '97 from The Gallery in Camden.

Cheers[/quote]

Bump - nut being fixed at the Gallery

[quote name='rockinbassman' post='28597' date='Jul 8 2007, 01:58 PM']Fancy a MM Sterling?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2645"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2645[/url][/quote]

Sorry mate - have a look at my avatar (cheers again Chris Kelly!)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Lenny B' post='12237' date='Jun 5 2007, 12:27 AM']Putting my Warwick 5 up for sale - it's a Streamer Stage 1 5 string, about a '92, bought in '97 from The Gallery in Camden.

It's in pretty good nick, but could do with a bit of a clean and set-up. Twin Bartolinis.

Cheers[/quote]

Now on display in the Gallery.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...