Why become a member? ×

Cort C4H satin black*****SOLD******

artisan

EDIT : ********* SPECIAL OFFER **********
i could do with shifting this bass on so i will now take £160.00 cash for this bass,which is a bloody steal.
this is only until Friday !
if it hasn't gone by then i will withdraw it from here & stick it on evilbay.
come on chaps it's a damn cheap bass now so get your dosh out :)

p.s. for this price you will have to collect it from me in person.
cheers.
****************************************************************************************************
due to an incoming new bass my conscience has got the better of me so i've decided to sell my "to go" bass.
it has a mahogany body with a rather nicely grained wenge neck,2 band eq with a mid switch & two big f..k off MM style humbuckers.
here's Corts web page for full specs [url="http://www.cortguitars.com/_webapp_2719693/C4H"]http://www.cortguitars.com/_webapp_2719693/C4H[/url]
it plays very nicely with a decent setup & pretty new strings (which were on it when i got it so i don't know what they are but i like 'em)
soundwise very good indeed with a good range of tones available,very punchy too,infact this was the bass that made me like active electronics for the first time.
it's in very good condition,the only mark of any signicance is under the bottom body horn,so it's not visible unless you look for it.
i have included a photo of said scratch below.
it comes with a padded gig bag.
£200
i would prefer collection or a meet somewhere not too far from Harrogate.
postage may be possible but only if i can get a decent box to ship it in,however this is at buyers risk.
this makes a brilliant to go bass or a very nice starter for someone.
cheers.

Edited by artisan

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1120956' date='Feb 9 2011, 09:42 AM']I just sold one of these to raise funds for a Sandberg. These are very well made, excellent sound and a very fast payable neck; really awesome bass for the price! Bump![/quote]

thanks for the bump :)
i must agree about the bass too (well i would i suppose) it really is a damn good bass.

[quote name='tom1946' post='1134274' date='Feb 20 2011, 02:16 PM']Someone buy this, I used to have one and they are fantastic for the money!!

Plus Artisan is a gent to deal with :)[/quote]

thanks for that Tom mucho appreciated.
you're a top bloke too & i wouldn't hesitate to buy anything of you :)

Seriously, £160 for this bass is an absolute steal. You're getting a hell of a lot of bang and bass for your buck. Great tone, great weight, lovely neck, comfortable to wear and play, and a great looker; over all it punches well above its weight. You'd be hard pressed to find a better bass at a nicer price.

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1135266' date='Feb 21 2011, 12:27 PM']Seriously, £160 for this bass is an absolute steal. You're getting a hell of a lot of bang and bass for your buck. Great tone, great weight, lovely neck, comfortable to wear and play, and a great looker; over all it punches well above its weight. You'd be hard pressed to find a better bass at a nicer price.[/quote]

hi,mega thanks for the plug.
again you are so damn correct,this really is a fantastic bass & incredible value for such a low price,perhaps even the best value bass on here at the mo'?.
i can't believe no ones ripped it from my grasp as yet,oh well.

Edited by artisan

Christ. This is quite something Artisan! What a deal!

The Wenge necks on these are something else. I should know, Not only did I have one on a Cort C4LTD but I had one made to the same spec on a custom build not long after.

Anyone who needs a new bass on a budget would be a fool for passing this up.

[quote name='MythSte' post='1139053' date='Feb 23 2011, 08:41 PM']Christ. This is quite something Artisan! What a deal!

The Wenge necks on these are something else. I should know, Not only did I have one on a Cort C4LTD but I had one made to the same spec on a custom build not long after.

Anyone who needs a new bass on a budget would be a fool for passing this up.[/quote]

lol cheers for the plug.
i have to agree about the neck it is sublime & now appears to be sold,must've been your wee plug :) :)