Why become a member? ×

Marshall VBC 412 Speaker Cab £230.00 ono

Lozz196

Marshall VBC 412 Speaker Cab - ITEM NOW SOLD

400 watts, 4 ohms
765 x 760 x 383 (mm)
49 kg

Its heavy, its unwieldy, but it looks cool, and sounds f***in` fantastic, and thats what these cabs are all about. The ideal bass cab, four 12s in one extremely loud cab. A great mix between 10s and 15s, achieving great lows, clear highs (though no tweeters) and thunderous low mids. The four 12s have virtually the same surface area as six 10s (97%) so this cab can really throw out the size and presence of your sound as needed, as well as the volume. Am yet to hear of someone who has used one of these that didn`t like it. A great cab for rock/metal/punk.

link to Marshall details:
[url="http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productCode=VBC"]http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productCode=VBC[/url] Cabinets&pageType=OVERVIEW

The cab is 7 months old, in pristine condition, and comes with a full vinyl Marshall cover. The cab has Marshall castors as standard.
I can put some photos up, but as said, it is in pristine condition, and looks just like the one in the link.

Am looking for £230.00 ono for this cab.

Due to the size/weight, courier is not an option, so collection preferred, though I am willing to deliver, up to 150 miles from J8 on M1, providing expenses are covered (I`ve a diesel car, so £10 per hundred miles).

Payment by Paypal please.

Edited by Lozz196

When i click that Marshall link all i get is [i]Product Code 'VBC' cannot be found in the database [/i]

maybe [url="http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productCode=VBC%20Cabinets"]this link [/url]is better?

Edited by daz

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1137057' date='Feb 22 2011, 02:20 PM']Bump for price drop[/quote]
Hello, I'm kinda new here too so I guess you must have asked this many many times before, but I wish to give it a try, so... Would there be any way of thinkin' about shipping this cab to France?
I really seek this cab to match my vba400, and I'd be ready to pay the price of the shipping.
Let me know what ya think about this. Thanx.
Mathieu.

[quote name='Roguefive' post='1137890' date='Feb 22 2011, 11:00 PM']Hello, I'm kinda new here too so I guess you must have asked this many many times before, but I wish to give it a try, so... Would there be any way of thinkin' about shipping this cab to France?
I really seek this cab to match my vba400, and I'd be ready to pay the price of the shipping.
Let me know what ya think about this. Thanx.
Mathieu.[/quote]

I`ll give it a try, but at the size/weight of the item, it may prove to be very expensive.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='1137976' date='Feb 23 2011, 12:15 AM']Shouldn't that be 49 kg instead of lb?[/quote]

Yr right, well spotted, now edited to show correct details.

Yes, sold pending delivery/payment I`m afraid.

I did make enquiries with the usual courier company I use, who haven`t come back to me yet. When they do, I`ll let you know, so that you can budget this in if any others come up.