Why become a member? ×

SOLD

ead

This bass is reluctantly, and very sadly, up for sale due to me being in a public sector worker now facing redundancy – but it’s OK as I’m hugely reassured by multi-millionaires Dave and George saying we’re all in this together.

(I’ve a Peavey BPX Cirrus 5 up for sale too, please see my other post if you are interested.)

The Rick is in great condition having been very well looked after and used for practice only in a smoke free home. I have initially shown only a few photos but will be more than happy to supply any pictures you may require. I’ve a decent camera and can hopefully show prospective buyers some good detail.
Looking around at prices, I believe that £1,350 would be a fair price for this beautiful guitar.

I put on a brand new set of Rickenbacker Nickel strings two months ago. There is one very small scratch on the rear and a tiny chip in the black paintwork, hopefully shown in the picture.

The bass is serial number 0626117 (June/July 2006) and has always been transported in its RIC hard case. The case is in good condition but there is a crack around one foot that I have repaired and a smaller one at the other end (see pictures). All the catches work perfectly but the key for the lock has sadly gone missing. The original unused cleaning cloth is included.

Due to the value of the item I would prefer collection only. I’m happy to travel a reasonable to distance to exchange the item for cash or further afield with modest re-imbursement of my fuel costs. I'm based in Lancashire.

[attachment=70388:Ric_002.JPG] [attachment=70389:Rickenbacker_07.JPG] [attachment=70390:Rickenbacker_05.JPG]

Edited by ead

hahaha it's a shame theres already interest as i thought i almost had a ricki =[ =P

i could really try and push it to £1000 if any sales fall through though, just as a back up for you as i know the feeling as it wasnt long ago i had to sell my beloved musicman SR5, old fenders, brand new squiers and my first bass due to our gov pulling all the stops on cash flow and everything going up in price.

i wish you all the best selling it mate, take it easy (Y)

Grae