Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Trace Elliot AH150

Thunderthumbs

Just realised I've got my old AH150 in the loft that let me down some years back while I was doing some TV work. Crackled and died methinks (can't remember that far back....getting old)! Well it certainly crackled like there's no tomorrow.

Bought an Ampeg top to replace it, with all good intentions of getting it fixed.

The time has come (firstly, to clear out my loft!) to realise that it's going to sit in there until the end of time, so I'm offering it up free of charge to anyone willing to collect it from Manchester.

No plastic graphic covers on any of the adjusters either from what I can remember. I think they all came off the night I tripped over my lead and my entire rig came tumbling on top of me. I had an imprint of my graphic equaliser on my chin for a week!

Anyway....like I said.....freebies for spares or repair.

Hey there, I would very much like to take this off your hands. I was looking for a Trace head to do some work on, to assist me in my electronics course. Plus then be a spare head to use, and being Trace Elliot, is a big big bonus to me obviously. :huh:

If you dont mind holding onto it for another month or so possibly, and il sort a day out to Manchester on the ole train, and il come and meet you there if poss... or if theres another way we could work something out.. that would be awesome!! Im in Poulton-le-Fylde near Blackpool. PM me or [email protected] if we can arrange something..

Many many thanks! Matt :)

Edited by overwater#1

• 3 weeks later...