Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Spector Usa Ns-5xl

Sean

Hi everyone,

I'm putting my NS-5 up for sale. It's 35" scale, has EMG 40P and 40J pick ups. It has Schaller locking strap pins as per factory fit and I'm including the strap lock bits as well. Both wings are fabulously quilted and it's an absolute dream of an instrument as you can see from the pictures.

It has an East U-Retro fitted, which makes it incredibly versatile and for me a lot easier to use on the fly than the standard Spector preamp does.

I'll try and put some full length pictures up tomorrow when I get the camera back.

Included is a brand new full ply-wood, aluminium flight case as any instrument of this quality needs a good case.

As always, you're welcome to try before you buy, I'm in Gloucester.

Edited by Sean

Cant believe your selling that sean, have you seen something else? its truly a beauty!! i would love it, but out of my price and im spector,d already as you know, fantastic bass and a fantastic bloke - bump

[quote name='JohnnyLightyear' post='1100596' date='Jan 24 2011, 11:36 AM']Wow Sean, can't believe your selling this- you must have something really special lined up![/quote]

Thanks for all the kind words, guys.

Hey Johnny, something special indeed but it has two wheels rather than five strings! I'm not the first to do this same thing on BC, I seem to remember GreeneKing doing similar some time back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...