Why become a member? ×

Suggestion: Enable Tapatalk for iphone, Android, etc.

Stuee

It would be much appreciated if you could add Basschat to the Tapatalk network. I use this for the EBMM forum and TalkBass - much more convenient than the site's native mobile version.
Tapatalk supports the IP Forum framework which BC is based on. All it takes is to enable the plugin and add BC to the Tapatalk network.
http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=ipb

Thanks in advance.
CB

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm also a happy user of Tapatalk for Talkbass and a Land rover forum. I actually browse basschat less on my tablet and phone because I don't really like using the full site. Would love to see Basschat added to Tapatalk.

Oh for goodness sake folks - this is hardly rocket science. A small piece of effort here would go a long way to making things easier for a lot of us.

Thread now almost 2 years old. A simple "yes we will do this in by dd/mmm/yyyy" or "no we can't do this because of technical reason xyz" is all the courtesy we ask for.

CB

Edited by cloudburst

[quote name='cloudburst' timestamp='1352400233' post='1862638']
Oh for goodness sake folks - this is hardly rocket science. A small piece of effort here would go a long way to making things easier for a lot of us.

Thread now almost 2 years old. A simple "yes we will do this in by dd/mmm/yyyy" or "no we can't do this because of technical reason xyz" is all the courtesy we ask for.

CB
[/quote]

The site is optimised for mobile, and most browsing, posting, searching and messaging works fine. if you need to do something advanced, switch to desktop. I doubt the people who run this FREE resource are going to waste money reinventing the wheel.

[quote name='cloudburst' timestamp='1352400233' post='1862638']

CB
[/quote]
If it was me helping run and pay for this wonderful forum, I think I would be quite depressed by your post mate.

Yea, you're right silldx. You've a fairly valid point. Just a bit frustrating that there's no response - even to tell us no dice. It is a great forum, and I do appreciate the effort the mods and admins put in. But don't forget we ALL put quite a lot of time and effort into it.

CB

[quote name='Hamster' timestamp='1350254944' post='1836578']
I will ask our trained monkey to have a look at this :)
[/quote]
[quote name='cloudburst' timestamp='1352416455' post='1862923']
Yea, you're right silldx. You've a fairly valid point. Just a bit frustrating that there's no response - even to tell us no dice. It is a great forum, and I do appreciate the effort the mods and admins put in. But don't forget we ALL put quite a lot of time and effort into it.

CB
[/quote]

This is on the list of things to add. I have no idea of when it will be done. It is a low priority and there are more important issues and improvements to make at the moment. This site costs money to run, maintain and improve. Web developers cost a lot of money, and so a lot of work is done as favours as we can't afford to pay someone the going rate.

Please feel free to make a contribution ;)