Why become a member? ×

Badass III - now sold

I bought this new to fit to my US Jazz. Had it on there for a day, and decided I preferred the standard bridge!

This is the 3 screw model, with pre-grooved saddles, and string through or top load options.

This has literally been on my Jazz for a few hours, and is otherwise unused, so is completely new condition.

Looking for £45 posted.

Pm me for any more details.

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='Sibob' post='125323' date='Jan 22 2008, 10:40 AM']Is this a straight swap on a standard US Jazz, like the Badass II?
How does it differ from the II?

Si[/quote]

Yes - the 3 hole bridge is standard on the current US Standard and Deluxe models (the ones with trough body stringing option) and the Badass III is a straight swap. They are specifically designed for the US Standard and Deluxe Fenders. And you retain both through body and top load stringing.

The biggest difference over the Badass II is that you don't have to file the saddles! They are pre-grooved. The shape is slightly different but you still get the added mass over a Fender Standard bridge.

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='Sibob' post='125345' date='Jan 22 2008, 11:18 AM']Hmmmmmm interesting

<Fingers upon chin>

Cheers
Si[/quote]

Just noticed your Highway 1 project body. For the sake of completeness, I don't think the Badass III will be a direct replacement on that - Highway 1 have the traditional 5 hole fixing, so you would need the Badass II for a direct replacement (in fact, doesn't the Badass II come as standard on them?).