Why become a member? ×

Hiwatt 200 Custom SOLD

Lee-Man

Hi Guys,

I need a guitar (hangs head in shame) so may have to part with my mint condition Hiwatt Custom 200. Just had expensive revalve and full service. It sounds unbelievable, nothing beats old school valve gear.

Located in Nottingham/Leicester.

Looking for a quality guitar, hit me with what you've got.

Cheers,
Lee

Edited by Lee-Man

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lee,

I've got a '91 Usa Strat, it was my uncles and he originally gave it to me to sell for him, but its the best goddamn guitar ive EVER played, so I took it as an early inheritence :)

It took a knock once it seems and was repaired but you can still see some of the damage to the paintwork, just cosmetic damage and in no way affects playability and you possibly wouldnt notice it unless i pointed it out, but if you ARE interrested, then I can get some pics up for you. Its got a black body, white pickguard and a maple neck. I was gonna change out the pickguard for a black one to match my P-bass.

Drop me a PM if you're interrested

I have a Stagg Flying V I'd trade you for this it's awesome, orange with checkered racing stripes and even has some exhausts on it, don't worry about you having to make up the difference from the amp we're mates I'll let it slide.

Edit for picture

:)

Edited by tayste_2000

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='1126711' date='Feb 14 2011, 09:31 AM']I have a Stagg Flying V I'd trade you for this it's awesome, orange with checkered racing stripes and even has some exhausts on it, don't worry about you having to make up the difference from the amp we're mates I'll let it slide.

Edit for picture

:)[/quote]

An interesting offer, however I just couldn't take that fine axe off a mate;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='tremblap' post='1239016' date='May 21 2011, 09:34 AM']if you are ready to sell, please give us a price.

p[/quote]

Hello, I'd like £800 (its just been fully serviced and re-valved and comes with fitted cover), however in this economic climate I'm happy to look at offers.

Cheers,
Lee

[quote name='spacebeer' post='1238647' date='May 20 2011, 07:56 PM']A tech 21 Landmark 300 head? it's only about 10 kgs sounds awesome, especially on tubey like tones[/quote]

The Tech 21 heads are cool, but still too heavy.

Looking for an ultra portable micro rig for public transport.

Cheers,
Lee