Why become a member? ×

*TRADED PENDING TRADE* FT: OLP MM3 *TRADED PENDING TRADE*

faultyy

I've decided to put my OLP MM3 up for trade, it's natural with a tortoise shell pick guard, I bought it about a year ago.

To look at the bass is in excellent condition, however it needs a good set up as the action is a bit high (would get it done myself, however I can't find anywhere near me that does them). The bass has a very nice sound for a bass in its price range and would make an excellent first bass or first 5-string if your thinking about switching over and don't want to risk making too much of an investment. There is good tension on the B string (unlike some budget 5's) and it holds tune very well. Also it's built like a tank and should withstand anything you can throw at it.

If possible i'd like to trade it for some bass effects pedals (especially a wah), a Vintage Les Paul or SG Copy, or an entryish level Ibanez, LTD or Dean guitar. However I will consider any offers of trade or cash.

I live in South Wales so things can either be sorted by post or I can travel as far as Cardiff (maybe Bristol at a push), or you can pick it up from Port Talbot (near Swansea).

Pictures are further down.

Edited by faultyy

[quote name='Machines' post='124953' date='Jan 21 2008, 07:34 PM']Whoa - clean that fretboard before you try and flog it ! :)[/quote]

Will do, was in 2 minds wether to wait until I get cleaning stuff tomorrow and then put the pics up, or just put what I've got up and then put the proper ones up tomorrow... actually gin and strongbow may have played a part in my original decision, blame them :huh:... I'd also welcome any feedback on what i'm asking for in trade, does it sound fair enough or am i hopeing?

Edited by faultyy