Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 4 **sold**

phsycoandy

Taken in part trade but really not my thing, and need to recoup some cash.

2006 Musicman Stingray, in Translucent Teal with black Pick guard, light scuffs to the pick guard and one tiny chip on the top edge along with a light scratch not thru the finish on the rear of arm rest area. Comes with Original Musicman embossed hard case as shown. Fitted with a fresh set of GHS Boomers.

The finish is a lovely high gloss see through teal colour showing the wood grain. The maple board plays nice, with a lowish setting, it is a little dirty from playing, I guess it would clean, it's not at all bad but thought i'd mention it.

This is the 3 band EQ version.

Cash, cheque or transfer would be best, will accept Paypal at a push! [b]£650 plus £10 to ship.[/b] This is on ebay as well at a premium.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='ezbass' post='1091576' date='Jan 16 2011, 05:08 PM']Not surprised this is sold already, that thing is freakin' lovely looking.[/quote]

Mine is Identicle! I dont play it as much as I used to but when I see someone elses I remember how nice it is. Teal FTW and not as common as I thought according to some in the know?
Looks like someone in the Czech is getting a nice treat at a nice price.

[quote name='davidak' post='1091666' date='Jan 16 2011, 06:28 PM']It should be mine in week or so.. Yes, it is really beauty, and it seems Andrew is really great guy to deal with.

Here's a picture of what I'm going to do her, hahahaha :)

[/quote]
Is that Tony Levin's old 3 string perchance?

[quote name='davidak' post='1091666' date='Jan 16 2011, 06:28 PM']It should be mine in week or so.. Yes, it is really beauty, and it seems Andrew is really great guy to deal with.

Here's a picture of what I'm going to do her, hahahaha :)

[/quote]Please don't do that!