Why become a member? ×

Hello Basschat!

scottkincaid

Hello people!

I thought i would stop by and give you all a quick introduction about my self:

I'm 16, And play both Drums and Bass.

I have been a drummer for 3+ years and in the past year have joined a band, we are doing quite well having written a few songs and going to get some gigs in,
Secondly, i am learning bass guitar, so you might see me asking for help with something, i can play various songs and genre's and i use tabs, because i have discovered i am shockingly wrong when i play by ear.

My inspirations are: Kings of Leon, The Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, The Last Shadow Puppets, 30 Seconds to Mars, Killswitch Engage.. and the list goes on and on..

My Dream Bass Guitar to own and perform/practice with is: An Alpine white limited edition thunderbird.

i spend a considerable amount of time on the xbox too, "BoAxTrigg" is the gamertag for all of you who play Xbox!

Finally, All of you with Youtube accounts; Please could you subscribe to me and i will be posting video's of covers on both bass and drums, and i will subscribe you back too! :) [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKincaid10"]My Youtube[/url]

Well, thats me, sort-of..

Thanks for taking time to reading this, and i look forward too speaking to you all in the future!

Scott.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...