Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD PLEASE DELETE

bassplayer88

[s](NB Collection from South Manchester is welcomed and will save you cost of P&P)

I have a [b]pedal board [/b] that I have converted from an old flightcase. This is HUGE and should accomodate even the most FX crazed players pedals. It includes a captive six way (with a LONG lead) and Ikea lamp. While I was making this I wanted to raise the level of the board to there was no lip and thus have created a very shallow cubby hole area under the board its self indicated in the pics, this might be useful for storing leads or spare strings etc.
Also there is a large amount (over spec'd prehaps) amount of grip underneath the board again indicated in the pics.[/s]

[s]70GBP[/s] [s]50GBP[/s] £30 +?P&P

[s][b]EHX Poly Chorus[/b] with new EHX power supply. Again full working order it is OLD tho. This shows on the cosmetics. £50 + £5P&P[/s] Awaiting clearance on bank transfer...

[s]Jim Dunlop Crybaby Bass 105Q. This is in full working order and has box, although it has been gigged.[/s] SOLID GONE...

[s][b]DOD Octaplus FX35[/b]. This is in full working order and has box, although it has been gigged. A lesser known pedal to my knowledge, very good octave pedal, seperate volumes for original and -8ve. Tracking isnt perfect but it never is on older octave pedals, tone is quite synthesque and has a filter control. I used to use this alonside my EHX Octive Multiplexer for different tones. [s]£30 [/s] £20incP&P to UK[/s] SENT TODAY

RE P&P I have no idea as it is so heavy but i'm guessing it ain't gonna be cheap, I can find out if anybody shows an interest in this.

Edited by bassplayer88

[quote name='fishcakefake' post='1092574' date='Jan 17 2011, 02:56 PM']Went round and tried these pedals.. all is in great working order. Awesome pedals but I just wouldn't find a use for them in the band I'm currently in! Very good price though and from a good owner! :)[/quote]

thanks man

[quote name='StuartB' post='1090669' date='Jan 15 2011, 05:36 PM']What are the internal dimensions of the pedal board?
cheers
s[/quote]

right dimensions for the pedal board

external
1020x480x160mm

internal raised board
985x414mm plus 95mm for pedal height

internal lower area (power supply and lamp) area
985X140mm plus 130mm height

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='1095716' date='Jan 19 2011, 09:57 PM']Hi,
I'm intrested in the crybaby, but i'm afraid shipping costs to Belgium might be a little steep though... :s[/quote]

yeah probably,

anyway its been sold to noirbass

sorry, you reduce the price by a tenner and there's a massive rush!

[quote name='Cloff' post='1105227' date='Jan 27 2011, 04:32 PM']Needs a bump!

BTW, have you got my PMs, which I sent over the last 2 days? I'm not getting any response on them and I want to know if the money is on your account and what the trackcode is/ will be. :)[/quote]

Sorry have been very busy and had limited internet access. Fund recieved and EHX posted.

Many Thanks

:)

[quote name='StuartB' post='1128906' date='Feb 15 2011, 09:03 PM']I agre- I actually do want it and woulsd use it but the postage... PS I'm in birmingham tomorrow if that helps!!??[/quote]

I dont drive, and if I did I think the petrol to BHAM would be more than 20 quid...

I like a wishful thinker tho :)

[quote name='bassplayer88' post='1129689' date='Feb 16 2011, 02:34 PM']I dont drive, and if I did I think the petrol to BHAM would be more than 20 quid...

I like a wishful thinker tho :)[/quote]

PM'd Rasta RE: Pedalboard

Will find out postage amounts tonight and post here incase he decides against it as there is obviously a demand to find out shipping costs.