Why become a member? ×

Fender Us '62 Ri Precision With J P/up

Clarky

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='1118278' date='Feb 6 2011, 09:08 PM']I can't believe this is still here.[/quote]
Me neither. I thought I had priced it to go. Previous AV62s have tended to go in the 800-900 range and this has the added versatility of the J pickup as well as a hard-to-find black and tort combination (current ones are 3TS or OW). I put it down to a terrible market, as evidenced by other basses that would previously have flown off the shelves (eubassix' Wal for example) taking an age to sell or not selling at all. Or selling at knockdown prices (Stingrays seem to have come down a long way). Can but persevere..

[quote name='Hobbayne' post='1118289' date='Feb 6 2011, 09:16 PM']The only thing just south of Hammersmith is the river! :)[/quote]
You are forgetting genteel Barnes with its village green and pond, where people still ride bikes with baskets and wear green wellies

[quote name='Nickington' post='1121427' date='Feb 9 2011, 02:48 PM']Very tempted.

Does it come with a case?[/quote]
No, apologies. I mentioned this in OP. I can wrap in a ton of bubble wrap and then put in a cardboard box, so it would be safe (its how it arrived for me). ALternatively I could buy a case but would have to charge for this