Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tutors in Leamington/Warwick area

Kev

Hi there,

Been playing bass for about 4 years, not really made much progress in all honesty, so think its about time i got a bit of general tutoring by a bass-specific tutor (no guitar players please!). I don't drive so would really need to be in either of these towns. Whilst i need to refine my basic bass playing, I also play a 6 string Warwick and so would like to learn how to play it properly :)

Anyone available?

[quote name='Kev' post='1065149' date='Dec 20 2010, 09:12 PM']Hi there,

Been playing bass for about 4 years, not really made much progress in all honesty, so think its about time i got a bit of general tutoring by a bass-specific tutor (no guitar players please!). I don't drive so would really need to be in either of these towns. Whilst i need to refine my basic bass playing, I also play a 6 string Warwick and so would like to learn how to play it properly :)

Anyone available?[/quote]

Hi Kev

Drop Steve Amadeo a line. Steve teaches in Birmingham once a fortnight, and it takes me about 45 minutes to get to him (from South of you). Can't recommend him highly enough. [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=53855"]More info here...[/url]

Cheers

Tredders

Blimey - we are the Warwickshire Massive! I'm in Northend (between Leamington and Banbury).

Anyway, all of you should have a word with Steve. I looked around trying to find local lessons with no luck, and heading into Birmingham once a fortnight to a 'proper' rehearsal room where you can crank the bass up is well worth it. Plus, I've learnt more in a year's worth of lessons with Steve than I had in the previous 20 years...

Hi chaps,

Please feel free to get in touch regarding potential lessons. I'd love to talk to you about where you are with you're playing and what you'd like to achieve!

All the best,

Steve

p.s. The teaching venue is a 15 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station. If travelling by train and on foot you don't need to bring equipment as I can provide everything you need to make travel easier.

Edited by Steve Amadeo

• 9 months later...