Why become a member? ×

not long now

chilievans

[quote name='Fat Rich' post='1057440' date='Dec 13 2010, 03:50 PM']You're in for a tense couple of days!

And then the moment when you're about to open the case and wonder if it's going to be as good as you hoped....[/quote]
I feel that..i was in mental pain for a week...and mine wasnt custom built.. im sure your in good hands when it comes to Mr Shuker..

[quote name='chilievans' post='1057418' date='Dec 13 2010, 03:28 PM']I made the payment to Mr Shuker this morning and my new toy will be sent out tomorrow. It's 48 hour delivery so weather permitting it'll be in my hands on Thursday.
Can't wait
I may phone in sick :)[/quote]

Dont phone in sick, thats a good way to [b]gurantee[/b] your bass will not be delivered on the day.

[quote name='chilievans' post='1057418' date='Dec 13 2010, 03:28 PM']I made the payment to Mr Shuker this morning and my new toy will be sent out tomorrow. It's 48 hour delivery so weather permitting it'll be in my hands on Thursday.
Can't wait
I may phone in sick :)[/quote]
[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1057422' date='Dec 13 2010, 03:31 PM']He's ordered a Shuker :lol:

I'm off to pick up a Sandberg on Wednesday, can't wait![/quote]
Photographic evidence required for verification of NBDs so that we can live vicariously through your purchases :) Lucky so and sos

I hope you are luckier with Courriers than I have been. My new ACG was shipped last Wednesday on a 24hr service and it's still not here. It's stuck in a cold damp warehouse somewhere and still no confirmation as to when it will come.

Apparently all the carriers are trying to clear the backlog created by the snow and are dealing with that first. I would add however that I sent the Pleasure Board to Nottingham last week on 48-hour ParcelFarce and it turned up exactly on time.

I hope your Shuker makes it through the mire. Enjoy it.

[quote name='obbm' post='1057470' date='Dec 13 2010, 04:28 PM']I hope you are luckier with Courriers than I have been. My new ACG was shipped last Wednesday on a 24hr service and it's still not here. It's stuck in a cold damp warehouse somewhere and still no confirmation as to when it will come.

Apparently all the carriers are trying to clear the backlog created by the snow and are dealing with that first. I would add however that I sent the Pleasure Board to Nottingham last week on 48-hour ParcelFarce and it turned up exactly on time.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that obbm, I hope it delivered very soon in good order.

[quote name='obbm' post='1057470' date='Dec 13 2010, 04:28 PM']I hope you are luckier with Courriers than I have been. My new ACG was shipped last Wednesday on a 24hr service and it's still not here. It's stuck in a cold damp warehouse somewhere and still no confirmation as to when it will come.

Apparently all the carriers are trying to clear the backlog created by the snow and are dealing with that first. I would add however that I sent the Pleasure Board to Nottingham last week on 48-hour ParcelFarce and it turned up exactly on time.

I hope your Shuker makes it through the mire. Enjoy it.[/quote]

Shocking luck there mate. I hope mine gets here I'm gonna throw a shxt fit if its late

[quote name='Simmo' post='1061078' date='Dec 16 2010, 10:24 PM']no news? i wanna see this Shuker! :)[/quote]

I have news but no good news
My bass was sent out yesterday and it should have arrived today but due to the funking snow its not gonna get here till next week
Absolutely gutted :)

[quote name='ezbass' post='1059724' date='Dec 15 2010, 04:53 PM']And?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Well come on, spill.[/quote]

If that was a reply to my post specifically, I have my JJ5, it's lurvely. Gonna give it a good gigging tonight and hopefully take some family photos with both my main basses and my amp at the venue when it's all out and set up. :)

chilievans, I hope yours shows up soon, bloody mail. You'd think that after a week or two of the same weather, they'd realise if stuff was gonna be delayed.

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1061634' date='Dec 17 2010, 02:44 PM']chilievans, I hope yours shows up soon, bloody mail. You'd think that after a week or two of the same weather, they'd realise if stuff was gonna be delayed.[/quote]

Exactly. Pull their fingers out they want too.
Oh well