Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING THE USUAL 99 US FENDER JAZZ BASS

peety

Hello to everyone am fairly new to Basschat have not really posted but have bought a couple of items off the guys on here and have been really pleased and met some top blokes.

Anyway i have for sale my 1999 US Fender Jazz, have owned this from new and has been my main Bass since, but the impending arrival of a stingray means i am looking to move this on.

The Bass originally had a Maple neck with Rosewood fret board but some time ago i replaced this with an allparts neck with maple board and pearl block inlays, This was fitted by a local guitar tech and overall the bass is in A1 condition, has recently had a set up and been fitted with a new set of Roto's.

At the moment has a white pearl scratchplate, but will include the original white one and a tort one as well, Will include a gigbag as i need to keep the original case for another bass, hope this explains everything anyone has any more questions feel free to pm me.

I am looking for £425 including postage or £400 if you want to collect

Apologies in advance for the photo's i'm about as good with a camera as i am with computers.

NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN

Cheers steve

[attachment=4907:DSC01030.jpg]

[attachment=4908:DSC01032.jpg]

[attachment=4909:DSC01038.jpg]

[attachment=4910:DSC01040.jpg]

Edited by peety

Steve, have a free bump on me.

Just to help everyone out....Steve may officially be a "newbie", but he bought my Ampeg SVT-3 Pro from me last week, and we chatted for about an hour when he collected it (sorry Steve, I really should've got a brew on - and my dog would've licked you to death :)). We've also spoken a couple of times since, so I can say honestly, I think you'll be safe buying from him.....a really genuine bloke.

Cheers,
Pete.

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='120881' date='Jan 15 2008, 04:00 PM']Steve, have a free bump on me.

Just to help everyone out....Steve may officially be a "newbie", but he bought my Ampeg SVT-3 Pro from me last week, and we chatted for about an hour when he collected it (sorry Steve, I really should've got a brew on - and my dog would've licked you to death :)). We've also spoken a couple of times since, so I can say honestly, I think you'll be safe buying from him.....a really genuine bloke.

Cheers,
Pete.[/quote]

Thanks for that Pete