Why become a member? ×

SOLD: warwick corvette $$

ahpook

after much thinking, i think it's time to let my $$ go. bought from project_c here about a year or so ago, it's lovely bass but i'm still trying to think down the herd.

i hope the OP doesn't mind me linking to the original thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=68224&hl=warwick"]here[/url]

the bass can't be described as mint - there's some significant marks around the edge of the body, above the pickups and in the 'slap zone' under the front pickup. from what i gather, the finish on these basses does tend to show scars. you could call it mojo if you're that way inclined :)

i've added some pics that show this in detail.

this is for [i]collection only[/i] i'm afraid - i live in tottenham, north london, but would travel for a meet-up within reason.

£425 with warwick padded bag and owner's folder.

Edited by ahpook

I've been on the look out for one of these for ages. By luck I spotted the thread almost as soon as it was posted, so I sent a PM begging first refusal.

By chance, I was due to drive to London on business (first time for months - usually it's by train to central London) and, as luck would have it, my meeting was about six miles from Ahpook's house.

What a set of lucky coincidences!

Anyhow, the bass was seen, tried and bought without a moment's hesitation. Took it to band practice last night (not the surf band, the "normal" rock covers band) and the response was that it's the best-looking bass I (now) have.

Better change my sig.

[quote name='project_c' post='1048499' date='Dec 5 2010, 06:09 PM']Yep, I can vouch for this, it used to be mine and I'm not surprised to see it go so quick - great bass for a great price, and Ahpook is a great guy to deal with, someone's getting a bargain right there.[/quote]

Dude, I love your Avatar. That is all :)