Why become a member? ×

SOLD:Cheapest Bass on BassChat? Cheapo Jap-Crap for sale

Moos3h

Hi all,

Couple of issues with the digital camera at the moment, so will upload pics when back home tomorrow.

I have for sale a no-name JapCrap precision copy. Maple neck and fingerboard. Sunburst body that appears to NOT be plywood - hurrah!

I bought this for buttons, and then bought new machineheads, scratchplate, electronics and strings for it. Just needs a bit o' love and would make an ace project. Deffo needs a setup and the scratchplate does not fit well - neither did the previous one but that's part of the project fun! It's secure, but quite heath robinson!

I'm not looking to turn a profit, but get back what I've spent, so it's a bargainous £50 - the cheapest JapCrap you'll find! Don't really want to post this, so come and collect (Herts) you'll get a FREE cup o' tea.

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

[quote name='Moos3h' post='1046044' date='Dec 3 2010, 09:57 AM']I bought this for buttons, and then bought new machineheads, scratchplate, electronics and strings for it. The scratchplate does not fit well, and neither did the previous one but that's part of the project fun! It's secure, but quite heath robinson![/quote]

So did buttons not like it then? :)

[quote name='Delberthot' post='1047054' date='Dec 4 2010, 02:19 AM']So did buttons not like it then? :)[/quote]

Boom-tish :lol:

I meant that I'm not profiteering on it, just looking to recoup the costs of the bits I've put on it :)

Pics later!

Cheers,
James