Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn- Yamaha BBT210S 2x10 Cabs 4ohm (2 of) plus Ashdown Superfly

backwater

Hi Folks,
Due to me having sold my bass and spending most of my time playing multi-stringed folk instruments (12-string guitar, mandolin and cittern) I have decided to sell my bass rig off. The rig consists of two Yamaha BBT410s Cabs and an Ashdown Superfly head. Both the head and cabs are new. The head comes with all of the manuals, case and original box.

[attachment=4821:cabs.jpg]

Superfly spec :
Power Output (RMS) : 2 x 250W into 4 Ohms
H x W x D (mm) 220 x 86 x 360
Weight (kg) 4.5
Effects Loop
Digital controlled

Speaker Spec is :

2x10 + Horn
4 Ohm
250W
Size : 24" W x 16" H x 14.5" D
Carpet covered finish with metal grille.
Rear connection is a jack.

I paid around £800 for the stack (£200 for the superfly and £300 each for the cabs) but I am looking to sell at about £500 or nearest offer.

Collection only from Edinburgh as they are reasonable heavy though postage could be arranged (I'd estimate at about £16.00 a cab for next-day courier, probably £12.00 for the head)

Thanks

Andy :)

Edited by backwater

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='jono b' post='136018' date='Feb 7 2008, 07:49 PM']Would you split? I may be interested in the cabs. Just waiting on a reply from a fellow BC'r first regarding an Ashdown cab, but he seems to have disappeared...[/quote]

...depending on wether Jono wants the cabs, I might be interested in them too...

[quote name='jono b' post='136018' date='Feb 7 2008, 07:49 PM']Would you split? I may be interested in the cabs. Just waiting on a reply from a fellow BC'r first regarding an Ashdown cab, but he seems to have disappeared...[/quote]

I'd consider splitting the rig (selling one or both cabs). I'd be looking for around £200 a cab (or the nearest offer) as I paid £280 each for them and haven't used them since I got them.

[quote name='jono b' post='136715' date='Feb 8 2008, 05:13 PM']Actually I'm gonna pass on the cabs, my head's 325W into 4ohms, so it would stand to do some speaker damage if I cranked it up.[/quote]

Fair enough - I'm an audio engineer so I've seen more blown speakers than I care to think about!

[quote name='crumpet_tramp' post='138778' date='Feb 12 2008, 12:14 PM']Still here?

may be interested![/quote]

Both cabs and the head are available - I'd prefer sells the cabs on their own (singly or the pair) or as a stack (head plus both cabs) as I can use the head on it's own but not the cabs on their own!

PM me if you are interested.