Why become a member? ×

Lindert Locomotive T-Bass VI (1999)

One thing a broken leg and an operation do for you ... they certainly make you re-think your priorities. :)

An unexpected side-effect of my rather unfortunate last two weeks is that I've decided I really need to re-structure my collection of basses, perhaps into something that's less of a "collection" and more a few basses that I play all the time.

So I'm launching half-a-dozen 'For Sale' topics today. I'm quoting a price in each case, but if you think it appropriate then feel free to make me an offer. The worst that can happen is that I'll tell you that you can f*** right off, mate. :)

As if ...

Anyway.

They don't make 'em like this any more. No, really they don't. Lindert are long gone, I'm afraid.

Plenty more pics at [url="http://tinypic.com/a/r1y1/3"]http://tinypic.com/a/r1y1/3[/url]

This is a baritone guitar, currently strung E-E but an octave lower than a standard guitar. I'm about to start experimenting with playing this through an octaver (I have the EBS Octabass) so I'm putting it up for sale first in case I get tempted to keep it ...

These are true love-it-or-hate-it designs, from the "thumbs-up" headstock to the 1930's radiogram body. Despite the grilles, there's no amp or speaker embedded in the body - it's strictly a design thing.

The sound is lush and warm, and (with a bit of added grit) ideal for Delta Blues and similar. You can be reasonably sure that you won't see another of these on stage in a hurry.

I'm looking for [size=3][b]£350[/b][/size] for a piece of near-unique, on-stage madness.

Best option would be collection from Chiswick. Second best would be collection from the West End. If someone wants it posted, then we'd also have to factor the cost of a hard case into the deal.

Edited by Happy Jack

• 4 months later...