Why become a member? ×

Status Eclipse 4 string F/S

mojobass

Right this one doesn't get so much play now so decided to try and sell again in order to put the cash towards another bass - hopefully a headless satus!?

Stats eclipse 4 string fretted - wood neck (graphite reinforced), twin status hyperactive soapbar pups with 2 band eq and mid frequency switch - basically a wood necked headed series2. I bought this as i'd regretted selling my s2000 but couldn't afford another! its a great player, ash body (i think) black hardware, maple neck - very playable as with all status necks. Its in excellent nick, a few signs of wear but nothing drastic. controls are vol, blend, bass, treb and a mini toggle switch for mid frequency

the finish is a blue sunburst colour - will get pics back up asap as am at work now.

looking for £400 - will come with gig bag and include mainland UK shipping if necessary

Edited by mojobass

u know what sod it! i'll keep it for a while until the market picks up! Ireally dont want/intend to ket this go for less than £400 if i'm honest! at the end of the day its a status with legendary status build quality and playability (irrespective of the fact that its not a graphite neck) and in my opinion its worth every penny!! after all its far better than a new MM fender or a rockbass!! and to let it go for less than these would be stupid!! 'nuff said!! rant over!

• 2 weeks later...