Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ashdown ABM 2 x 15 Cab

TerryV

[attachment=64604:Ashdown_and_Peavey.jpg]Ashdown ABM 2x15 cab.........£220 ono

Fantastic sounding cab, with the two 15" speakers with all the tone and clarity you would want! The cab also has fixed casters on the back and side handles and a push/pull bar at the back for easy transportation.

It's in brilliant condition, very well looked after.

[u]Ashdown Cab[/u]:
Impedance 4ohm
Power 600 watt

Located in West Midlands Area and can deliver locally or arrange courier.

Edited by TerryV

[quote name='TerryV' post='1032326' date='Nov 22 2010, 10:22 AM'][attachment=64604:Ashdown_and_Peavey.jpg]Ashdown ABM 2x15 cab.........£220 ono

Fantastic sounding cab, with the two 15" speakers with all the tone and clarity you would want! The cab also has fixed casters on the back and side handles and a push/pull bar at the back for easy transportation.

It's in brilliant condition, very well looked after.

[u]Ashdown Cab[/u]:
Impedance 4ohm
Power 600 watt

Located in West Midlands Area and can deliver locally or arrange courier.[/quote]

Hmmm, I also very much want - don't suppose you'd be interested in a part-ex (cash your way) for a Hartke XL115 would you?

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1044152' date='Dec 1 2010, 06:45 PM']Hmmm, I also very much want - don't suppose you'd be interested in a part-ex (cash your way) for a Hartke XL115 would you?[/quote]
Hi - unfortunatly no - I've just bought some new Ashdown cabs and need to pay for those!

[quote name='TerryV' post='1044272' date='Dec 1 2010, 08:21 PM']Hi - unfortunatly no - I've just bought some new Ashdown cabs and need to pay for those![/quote]

No worries - I'll put a tentative feeler out to see if anyone wants the Hartke as a straight sale! Wherebaouts in the West Mids are you?

[quote name='Nickington' post='1044203' date='Dec 1 2010, 07:30 PM']I'll take it bud if you cod send it to Scotland?[/quote]
If you are serious I can investigate costs of getting it to you - it weighs 47 kg - Or do you want to look for couriers there?

[quote name='TerryV' post='1044845' date='Dec 2 2010, 11:28 AM']If you are serious I can investigate costs of getting it to you - it weighs 47 kg - Or do you want to look for couriers there?[/quote]

Yeah I'm serious. Don't want to spend too much on a courier though, but have a look and see what you can find and I'll also have a scout about this end

Thanks