Why become a member? ×

SOLD ! FS/FT USA G&L L2000 1995 3 point neck SOLD!

basslondon

Back up again!

USA model with loads of MOJO! It has been taken down to bare wood and painted black (the body) and would be the ideal project for someone who could reserrect this beast back to its former full glory . That said, Its neck is a joy to play and the bass makes a lovely sound already, its just had a bit of a rough life which seems to imbue it with a rougeish charm. It comes with the Original hard case and certificate of genuine-ness. Hate to see it go but its being replaced at the top of my 4 string collection by a new long sought after replacement.

Weight hi side of 8-9lbs but sustains like a mother as a result!

Fitted with brand new strings Buyer collection would be advised or can deliver at buyers expense (£20 -£25)

Trade? Bass related... Inveigle me.

Edited by basslondon

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='slazman' post='1035872' date='Nov 25 2010, 08:08 AM']USA G&L L2000 1995 3 point neck £425 .... you are giving this away ... why hasn't it gone!![/quote]

I dunno.....it is a bit tatty for some. Nothing that a good luthier would charge mor than a £100 quid to sort out. That's the consensus anyway....Thanks

Hi,

Apart from the colour are there any other issues. You mention a Luthier might be required to sort it out?[quote name='basslondon' post='1039335' date='Nov 27 2010, 09:26 PM']I dunno.....it is a bit tatty for some. Nothing that a good luthier would charge mor than a £100 quid to sort out. That's the consensus anyway....Thanks[/quote]

[quote name='bassatnight' post='1039833' date='Nov 28 2010, 12:25 PM']Hi,

Apart from the colour are there any other issues. You mention a Luthier might be required to sort it out?[/quote]

Oh Nothing, its just that a body respray* may be beyond what smeone may want to get involved with
*( a local luthier priced it at £100 over the phone for a body respray)

Cheers