Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: Electro Harmonix Q-Tron, Jim Dunlop Auto-Q and Boss Limiter

pegman1

Hi,

Im selling all my pedals as I dont need them as much anymore and am trying to raise money for a better double bass. All are in really good condition and very solid. I live in Birmingham and youre more than welcome to come try them out if you want Im looking for:

Q-Tron = £120 O.N.O

Auto-Q = £100 O.N.O

Boss = £30 O.N.O

Just PM me if youre interested

Matt

Edited by pegman1

[quote name='pegman1' post='1018412' date='Nov 10 2010, 09:39 AM']From what Ive seen its the same price as what they are new. Yeh pictures are on the way...:)[/quote]

This Q tron was a PX from me long time ago. Its in good condition and working order.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' date='Nov 15 2010, 11:45 AM' post='1024470']
Is the idea the start high and let people barter you down? It'll be a long bartering session - they usually go for half that used on eBay.
[/quot

Yep, dyou want to make an offer for it?

Good rule of thumb guide on pricing is usually about 40% off the best price you can easily find in Google shopping engine (remember to watch out for posting charges - some online retainers offer low prices but whack in high postal charges).

GAK is a decent place to look for good new prices on a lot of effects. They seem to be listing a new Q-Tron at £88 Ex shipping (I wouldn't normally compare a price like this publicly but you asked the question and other people are obviously doing exactly his sort of comparison).

Obviously if anything is super rare or discontinued but still desirable then it'll fetch more.

Other simple thing to do is search on BC and see what other similar units have sold for :)

Edited by molan

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='1025439' date='Nov 16 2010, 03:02 AM']At least you have a sense of humour. :)

TBH I really like the Q-Tron I think it's a great filter for bass, but I sold mine ages ago because I needed more versatility. Your price is ridiculous though and we both know it, you should just be honest about what you expect to get for it and you will get some sensible offers.[/quote]

Well, This one is the very one I bought from thisnameistaken in 2008 for 50 quid posted which was a great deal and I thank you for that. The main man here got it as a sweetener for swapping basses with me.
Considering that a couple went the last few weeks for 45-60.... maybe its a bit on the high side. In fact I would buy it back for 50, now that I can afford this kind of scheisse.

[quote name='BassKS' post='1026607' date='Nov 17 2010, 08:28 AM']Well, This one is the very one I bought from thisnameistaken in 2008 for 50 quid posted which was a great deal and I thank you for that. The main man here got it as a sweetener for swapping basses with me.
Considering that a couple went the last few weeks for 45-60.... maybe its a bit on the high side. In fact I would buy it back for 50, now that I can afford this kind of scheisse.[/quote]

I'd sell it back to you for 50 too if you are interested