Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray Bass 1994. £675

geoff90guitar

[color="#4B0082"][b] Translucent Blue Burst. Figured maple neck (non anaemic like current versions). Original Ernie Ball. Excellent sound action and feel. With fitted hard case. Mob 07989701115. Dudley, West Midlands. - if it's good enough for Tony Levin, etc, blah, blah... there a two places with very small dings and the buckle rash is hardly noticable (not that I wear a belt!) Further pics on request if necessary.
I'm using my Epiphone Viola to get by now.
Any questions feel free but dont just email for a chat that comes to nothing, I havent got the time. Cheers [/b][/color]

Absolute bargain at £675

NB, I'm looking to buy a Trace Elliot compact 1x15 cab with no horn, one port and 13ins deep. Thanks. Geoff.

[b]Bass Serial No. 40349[/b]

[b][font="Arial Black"]THE BASS IS NOW SOLD[/font][size="7"][/size][/b] :)

Edited by geoff90guitar

[quote name='davidak' post='1015028' date='Nov 7 2010, 09:45 AM']What kind of body wood is that? Thanks. Very nice bass.[/quote]

Thanks for your interest but I'm no carpenter. Any clues to what I'm looking for and I'll take a closer look. Cheers

Could maybe be poplar. it was listed along with ash and alder before they changed the description to ' select hardwoods' this blueburst finish is only found on the Steve Morse guitar nowadays and thats poplar. some of the blueburst basses (and guitars) I've seen have a greenish tinge in parts of the grain. I had a SR5 in the same colour years ago,loved it and I do wish I had the funds to buy this one.