Why become a member? ×

Dean Exotica Acoustic Bass. Immaculate with hard case

Jamesemt

Ive bumped this thread back up as I need the cash for a new car.

In immaculate condition - just about as brand new (only gigged with it once). No dings at all. 18 months old. 3 band EQ also includes a tuner.

Comes with a set of flats (they are either TIs or LaBellas). Only issue is a slight resonant vibration on the A string which only appeared with the flats.

Hard case has a latch broken, but is very clean. Want £200 - postage extra (would really prefer not to post though as its quite delicate). In light of recent threads stating that people are asking too much for their gear, I've reduced the price from £260 to £200. I can't go any lower sadly.

Live in Hull, can meet up no probs - I'll come to you if you pay my Diesel. SOLD

Edited by Jamesemt

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='1007076' date='Oct 31 2010, 10:21 AM']I've decided to buy a semi-acoustic to cut down on the amount of guitars I take to a gig, meaning this Dean Electro is now not needed.

In immaculate condition - just about as brand new (only gigged with it once). No dings at all. 8 months old. EQ also includes a tuner.

Comes with a set of flats (they are either TIs or LaBellas). Only issue is a slight resonant vibration on the A string which only appeared with the flats.

Hard case has a latch broken, but is very clean. Want £260 - postage extra (would really prefer not to post though as its quite delicate).

Live in Hull, can meet for contribution towards fuel. Pex possible - try me...Would love an old Ibby Roadster or Precision. Very keen on 70s Jap stuff - cash either way[/quote]
How about a 70's Maya Telecaster bass in exceptionally good condition

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MIJ-Telecaster-bass-Not-fender-Maya-/180581429671?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2a0b7df1a7"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MIJ-Telecaster-bass-...=item2a0b7df1a7[/url]

it's here :)

Any interest in a Cimar XR2065?

[attachment=63116:body_front.jpg] [attachment=63117:fullfront.jpg] [attachment=63118:cimarbasscatalogue.jpg]

This is from about 1980, at the time Cimar was marketed as an Ibanez sub-brand & it's probable these were made by Fujigen, but that's not confirmed. This was a restoration job for me a few years back so as you can see it's got some non-original parts - scratchplate, knobs, and the P pup is actually an Ibanez Blazer unit, which I swapped with Burpster on here for an old Schaller PBX that the bass had when I got it. It's presently got stack pots because I can't be doing with the single volume/tone & 3-way switch that it originally had - I like to be able to mix the pups a bit!

Give me a shout if you're interested & want more details & pics.

Jon.

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='1013711' date='Nov 5 2010, 08:14 PM']Mmmm that's interesting but it doesn't really do it for me.

Don't suppose you want to swap that Roadster? I seem to be developing a bit of an Old Ibanez fetish :)[/quote]Sorry - the Roadster's a keeper! Best recording bass I've come across. I actually have two Blazers, one of each variety - and both are total project basket-cases and in no fit state! Just my luck! :)

Jon.

• 6 months later...