Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass LM3 (III) - Totally immaculate - SOLD PENDING

Musicman20

[quote name='cocco' post='1121962' date='Feb 9 2011, 09:51 PM']Hmm, how loud do you play? I have a vox AC30 and an orange rocker 30 to keep up with, the peak light on my SVT seldom goes out, also I use overdrive which never helps with the peaking of the gain section.[/quote]

Ive used it in two hardcore punk bands. One with two guitarists using Krank/Marshall 100w tube amps and a 4x12 each :)

Loud little amp...

Edited by Musicman20

Bump for a great amp. The Markbass heads are deceptively loud. I moved from an Epifani UL902C - 900W into 4ohms, to a Markbass LMK and was skeptical that it's 500W into 4ohms would work for me. Bizarrely I'm running the Markbass at far lower volume settings than I did the Epifani. For volume comparisons - one band I play with is a seven piece wedding band, with two LOUD horns blasting - and the Markbass NEVER fails to keep up, and that with a long way to go before full, or even half, volume.

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='1123615' date='Feb 11 2011, 10:18 AM']Bump for a great amp. The Markbass heads are deceptively loud. I moved from an Epifani UL902C - 900W into 4ohms, to a Markbass LMK and was skeptical that it's 500W into 4ohms would work for me. Bizarrely I'm running the Markbass at far lower volume settings than I did the Epifani. For volume comparisons - one band I play with is a seven piece wedding band, with two LOUD horns blasting - and the Markbass NEVER fails to keep up, and that with a long way to go before full, or even half, volume.[/quote]

Cheers! Ths may be on hold...confirming later on.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1137054' date='Feb 22 2011, 01:18 PM']BACK FOR SALE....100% this time. If the original potential purchaser gets back to me asap, he has first dibs.[/quote]

bug... I was using one last night in a 210 combo config, so the LMll, - and these amps are great.

Great sound with my basses, set flat with a hint of the filters. I really want one.