Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird Bass

butlerk02

Ah, hello old bass :)

Just to confirm, this is a lovely little player - as the shape would suggest, it's a great rock bass; and a snip at this price, considering the fitted bag would fetch a few quid on it's own.

Keith's a pleasure to do business with. The fretless that came my way was immaculate, so I'd say that you can do business in total confidence.

[quote name='Gust0o' post='1008713' date='Nov 1 2010, 05:57 PM']Double sausage McMuffin - which was the right way to start my drive to Southampton, picking up this bass along the way.

You'll need to plan this well, artisan. You don't want to stop at a Wimpy services - aim for a nice KFC, or some such :)[/quote]

:) oh the healthy diet,i can feel the ponds dropping off my waiste line just thinking about it.

[quote name='butlerk02' post='1008735' date='Nov 1 2010, 06:12 PM']Hey Artisan,

I could probably arrange the same drop off point again. PM me if you get enough money together.

Cheers
Keith[/quote]

hi Keith,thanks for that.
cash wise i should be ok (i think) i just need to run it past the wife as i'll have to borrow her car to get there.
if all works out early sunday sounds good to me,especially thinking about saussage mcmuffins :)

[quote name='artisan' post='1008857' date='Nov 1 2010, 06:51 PM']hi Keith,thanks for that.
cash wise i should be ok (i think) i just need to run it past the wife as i'll have to borrow her car to get there.
if all works out early sunday sounds good to me,especially thinking about saussage mcmuffins :)[/quote]

pm sent.