Why become a member? ×

FT: MarkBass Little Mark II

Kev

Money is a little tight at the moment, so im struggling to find free cash to buy a replacement cab to go with my markbass head....

sooo i am looking to downgrade and trade this head prefferably for an amp and cab or a combo.

Don't need to say much about the amp i dont think, reputation speaks for itself! Great amp, but dont think i can really afford to keep it :)

Trade wise, don't really have a preference, can't really add any cash to a deal and dont particularly want to receive cash either, straight trade preferrable :) Particularly interested in Trace Elliot, Marshall and other similarly priced gear.

Amp is pictured in my avatar.

This is just a feeler really, i am by no means desperate to trade as i love the thing and if i can find the cash for a cab i wont be selling :lol:

No cash unless i see something else i want on the forum, so please do not offer!

01.11.2010: Update, now sorted a cab, so WITHDRAWN

Edited by Kev

I've got a Hartke vx3500 combo I've been thinking about moving on. It's the highly-regarded HA3500 head with a 4x10. Covers every gig with ease. Great versatile combo with a flexible eq that can cover a range of sounds with both valve and solid state pre-amps. I actually haven't used it all that much, as I've had a couple of backup amps in the 2 years I've owned it which I've used instead as they were both small combo's and we primarily play small pubs so less to lug around. I've only used this for our bigger gigs and a handful of outdoor gigs. It's the best version too, with the newer more reliable silver-faced amp head and the paper coned speakers. I know a lot of people had issues with the aluminium drivers.

I think they're currently just under £600 new, if I was going to advertise it for sale I'd be thinking around £350.

It's in great condition.

[quote name='Kev' post='996435' date='Oct 21 2010, 09:41 PM']Money is a little tight at the moment, so im struggling to find free cash to buy a replacement cab to go with my markbass head....

sooo i am looking to downgrade and trade this head prefferably for an amp and cab or a combo.

Don't need to say much about the amp i dont think, reputation speaks for itself! Great amp, but dont think i can really afford to keep it :)

Trade wise, don't really have a preference, can't really add any cash to a deal and dont particularly want to receive cash either, straight trade preferrable :) Particularly interested in Trace Elliot, Marshall and other similarly priced gear.

Amp is pictured in my avatar.

This is just a feeler really, i am by no means desperate to trade as i love the thing and if i can find the cash for a cab i wont be selling :lol:

No cash unless i see something else i want on the forum, so please do not offer!

Il give the amp a trade value of £350-£400, seems to cover the range they sell for :)[/quote]

trade for my trace rig - advertised on this forum plus cash from my side?

[quote name='cameltoe' post='996503' date='Oct 21 2010, 11:12 PM']I've got a Hartke vx3500 combo I've been thinking about moving on. It's the highly-regarded HA3500 head with a 4x10. Covers every gig with ease. Great versatile combo with a flexible eq that can cover a range of sounds with both valve and solid state pre-amps. I actually haven't used it all that much, as I've had a couple of backup amps in the 2 years I've owned it which I've used instead as they were both small combo's and we primarily play small pubs so less to lug around. I've only used this for our bigger gigs and a handful of outdoor gigs. It's the best version too, with the newer more reliable silver-faced amp head and the paper coned speakers. I know a lot of people had issues with the aluminium drivers.

I think they're currently just under £600 new, if I was going to advertise it for sale I'd be thinking around £350.

It's in great condition.[/quote]

Not really what i am after i dont think, although not had enough experience with Hartke to rule it out..... il have a little think mate, cheers :)
[quote name='ash' post='996516' date='Oct 21 2010, 11:25 PM']trade for my trace rig - advertised on this forum plus cash from my side?[/quote]

Could be interested in the cab if i find an amp, but otherwise not exactly what i am after :lol:

Had loads of pms, think iv replied to them all. Couple of interesting prospects but very much still available!

Edited by Kev

[quote name='Kev' post='997536' date='Oct 22 2010, 09:09 PM']Not really what i am after i dont think, although not had enough experience with Hartke to rule it out..... il have a little think mate, cheers :)

Could be interested in the cab if i find an amp, but otherwise not exactly what i am after :lol:

Had loads of pms, think iv replied to them all. Couple of interesting prospects but very much still available![/quote]

Ok bud. Still here if you change your mind, I'm in no rush to get rid. I wouldn't rule it out though, these Hartke's are very good amps, look up the reviews!

Cheers