Why become a member? ×

5'er Overwater Perception Standard Deluxe Plus

bassbluestew

Lads'n'Lassies,

Due to a bad attack of gas which I thought had been cured but has resurfaced I am considering parting with this lovely,lovely bass.

Its this one [post="0"]HERE !![/post]

It's a truly lovely bass, plays like a dream and I get lots of comments from folks as to how good it sounds. It looks real purdy too, dontcha think ?? Condition is very good.

Anyhow, as I say I am only considering moving this to cure my gas, if the object of my desire goes, then I will withdraw this from sale. So if you fancy it don't hang about.

Priced to sell at £1100 ovno plus postage.
No trades on this one please.

Thangyouferrymuch
Stewart

An appreciative, and very grateful early morning bump.

Smith GAS is indeed a terrible thing........................20 years now and not sated. Some lovely MM's have kept it at bay.

BUT, and trust me I do realise I am taking a huge risk selling this bass which I really have come to love in a realtively short time ( it is my go to ) ...........and I REALLY have had lots of very positive comments, even from guitarists................to go for a bass I have never gigged.
Will it sound good at volume I ask myself :)
Will I still look like a sex god and have to beat the girlies off with a sh*tty stick as I do when I'm wearing this bass :lol: ??

And trust me it's the bass that attracts them, not me :) As anyone who has ever had the misfortune to clap eyes on me will vouch for, although I am ( almost ) half the man I used to be !!

Thanks again to all you lovely folks...
S

Ste, if it was anyone but you I'd be offended, but you seem to be the only person I know who can locate and buy a quality bass for the price of a good lunch, or maybe dinner !!!

It needs to be very close to fuel my gas.

If my proposed purchase goes I will very happily remove this bass from sale, so if you are even considering it, make a move sharpish like. I've missed soooo many good buys through procrastination ( and poverty of course )......

Moochass Grassyass amigos,
S

[quote name='lee650' post='996314' date='Oct 21 2010, 08:00 PM']never did hear back from you regarding my smith offer :) hey ho, all for the best!!! bump for a lovely looking overwater!!!![/quote]

Sorry about that Lee, if I could possibly afford it, I would have snapped it up. Just don't have any spare dosh..............just signed a check for several thousands of pounds for home improvements.............damn that Tool Time Tim !!

PM me with details if you like, I have lots of bass toys to trade ,but no dosh, and I'm too disorganised to sell them.

S