Why become a member? ×

Washburn EA45 acoustic/electric

Washburn EA45 acoustic electric in natural finish for sale. Believe it's a 1992 model, and pretty much top of the Festival series range
of instruments from Washburn. The EA45 is the deeper bodied version, whereas I believe the lower models were usually thin bodied.
Sounds fine both acoustically and plugged in - been mainly used at home, with occasional gig appearances.
Overall excellent condition, just a few very small marks from use but nothing significant. Neck /frets are unworn.
Recently restrung with D'Addarios. Comes complete with immaculate fitted hard case too.

Spec - solid cedar top, rosewood back and sides.
Matching rosewood headstock overlay.
Mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard & bridge.
650mm scale length / 43mm nut width
Slotted diamond fret markers.
15:1 diecast chrome tuners with pearl buttons.
Equis II preamp - volume, lo /mid /hi plus contour tone controls, battery warning & on leds.

These retailed for $1049.90 in 1992!! Think they were around the £600 mark over here, (without the case).

NOW SOLD! (to non BC person!)
Would much prefer cash on collection / meet up / possible help with delivery (I'm near Hull in East Yorkshire).
Thanks for looking, cheers
Pete.

Edited by casapete

If it's any help to anyone considering this, I have one from a year earlier. Took me a year to find. They are fabulous guitars and this is a seriously good price. You'd have to spend twice this to get something of equivalent quality (secondhand)