Why become a member? ×

GONE: 3 new B strings

warwickhunt

[quote name='overwater#1' post='113059' date='Jan 3 2008, 05:29 PM']Whats postage gonna be for these? I'l take em if it ain't much..!! :)
Best Wishes mate! Matt[/quote]

Shoot me your address and I'll stick them in the post.

Payments not worth the hassle for the postage cost... just say nice things to your Grandchildren about the generosity of Geordies :huh:

Excellent, thankyou very much kind sir!!! :)

Hey, I went to Newcastle last year, and I think you are great people..actually, I really want to go back!!!! I stayed near Longhorsley? and went to Alnwick castle, and Newcastle, Gateshead..fantastic area!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Anyway.... :huh:

PM right away..!

Edited by overwater#1

Bassmankev, if you are feeling hard done to, PM me and I'll post you a 130 B string to keep you happy.

There's one condition though...

stop trolling in the for sale section and let people do their deals :)

So yeah, send me a PM and it's yours... gratis.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='113289' date='Jan 4 2008, 12:10 AM']Bassmankev, if you are feeling hard done to, PM me and I'll post you a 130 B string to keep you happy.

There's one condition though...

stop trolling in the for sale section and let people do their deals :)

So yeah, send me a PM and it's yours... gratis.[/quote]

You do realise that www.wodalloadofhorsedirt.com are knocking these out for less than that brand new including shipping??
LOL

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='overwater#1' post='126202' date='Jan 23 2008, 03:40 PM']I took the B strings, and sent a very appreciative PM to WH!!! Very generous guy.. :)

Edit:were you reffering to me??[/quote]

Nah - BassManKev - I sent him a string to quit his whinging.

nice to see people jumping to conclusions against me, just for a change

sorry mate i didnt recieve the string, i didnt ask you about it as i thought you had just changed your mind or something, when did you post it?

[quote name='BassManKev' post='126499' date='Jan 23 2008, 10:30 PM']nice to see people jumping to conclusions against me, just for a change

sorry mate i didnt recieve the string, i didnt ask you about it as i thought you had just changed your mind or something, when did you post it?[/quote]

I posted it last Wednesday...? Ugh... don't tell me our national postal service has screwed it up. Again. Bah. Anyway, let me know if it comes.