Why become a member? ×

Markbass CMD121P

bassfan

Hi All,

I have a MarkBass CMD121P for sale. I am sure you all know the score on these a very nice little combo, punchy and does the job very well. GAS and the need for something a little bigger has got the better of me.

I have had it from new, gigged maybe a dozen times. I had the noisey fan replaced at Bassmerchant last year. It's in good nick, no damage whatsoever. Date on the unit is 06-2007.

I have a few pics on my gear page... or can send more at request.

Paul

Edited by bassfan

good god.. I have never had anyone mention the removable head thing on these MB combos, and this isn't mentioned even in MB site..

I hope I'll get the money together before someone grabs it..

Would you mind posting it to Lithuania? If so, how much would it cost? (Vilnius city, Lithuania EU, index: LT-09200)

And, does it have tilt-up feature? (cuz I can't find it on the site!!)

easy
Faith

Hi Herbie... sorry mate I need the cash to pay for my new rig....nice bass though good luck with the sale

Jano.. I have PM'd you I haven't recieved any PM's from you mate....

Edited by bassfan

[quote name='bassfan' post='1001031' date='Oct 26 2010, 12:47 PM']Apparently It's being collected tomorrow :lol: I'll let you knojw if it falls through Herb...

Oh and as for the head being removeable... it is bu the top would be open as it's not fully enclosed.. my mistake... :)[/quote]

VERY easy to make a cover though.

Frank.